If you are trying to add a Google Cloud Storage bucket under your SimpleBackups account and you are receiving an error message, you may have the "uniform bucket-level access" enabled.
In this case, we will need to disable it or use a different bucket that does not have
To disable it:
- Open the Cloud Storage browser in the Google Cloud Console.
- In the list of buckets, click on the name of the desired bucket.
- Select the Permissions tab near the top of the page.
- In the text box that starts with This bucket uses fine-grained access control..., click Edit.
- In the pop-up menu that appears, unselect Uniform.
- Click Save.
Still having any other issue? Just chat with us and we will help.