Ok, so you want to backup a website (or any files actually) or a database?
Well, first thing first, you'll have to configure the server that will have to be backed up.
Configure your server (to be backed up)
We offer 3 ways of connecting to your server:
- Rapid Server Setup (what we'll talk about here)
- SSH password: if your server requires a password
- SSH Key: Similar to the Rapid Server Setup but with some additional options
Rapid Server Setup
Once the "Rapid Server Setup" option has been selected, we'll provide you with a command that contains a unique ID (API Token), that once ran on your server, will take care of:
- Configuring your server and installing the required components to run backups
- Creating the connection within your server and SimpleBackups
That's it, once the script ran, you'll be able to configure your backup.